- Wireless Network: Headlong Studios
- Password: funeralhome
- Bathrooms are downstairs in the lounge.
- Feel free to use the minifridge in the basement.
- Please use a lock when using the lockers to store your belongings.
- You may see lots of people walking around. There are apartments and Headlong’s offices upstairs.
- Keep the doors closed while you are rehearsing.
- Be prompt about starting and ending on time. There may be someone waiting to get in to the studio.
- Respect people rehearsing in other studio.
- No food or drinks in the studios (except for water) without permission
- Feel free to use HVAC in rear studio to change temperature with the remote, but make sure you TURN IT OFF.
To do before you leave:
- Please put away all tables and chairs.
- If you changed the temperature in anyway please return it back to normal (Turn off the HVAC, close the window, etc).
- Turn all sound equipment off and if moved, return back to home.
- Turn off all lights.
- Throw out any trash around the space in proper recycling or garbage receptacles.
- If the floor looks dirty feel free to give it a sweep with the push broom in the hallway.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Eva@headlong.org
For emergencies you can call Eva at 267-630-4597
*Headlong Studios 1170 South Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19146*